Saturday, 20 December 2008

My debut novel is published

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
My debut novel is published
My debut novel'Twice Born' published by Arts Council of England Sponsored 'You Write on and Legend Press' is now available on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles Waterstones and other leading bookstores online.Get more details of my book on my website.

As far as Iam aware Iam the first Indo-Scot to have written a novel set in Glasgow about the experience of middle class Indians. I do hope it is well received and people are interested in the lives of all who live in Scotland. The book also has the political dropback of Scotland fighting for its Independence.
Posted by Leela Soma at 10:11 AM
Labels: culture, fiction, Glasgow, Independence, Indian, Scottish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test comment

Anonymous said...

comment 2

Anonymous said...

test 4

Blog Archive