Thursday, 1 January 2009

Local Newspaper Article

The local newspaper Milngavie and Bearsden Herald wrote a fine review of my novel and the local bookshop has had people enquiring about my book. I was surprised to note that the book is available online in Italy, Germany and other European countries.This is exciting stuff for a debut novelist.Also take a look at www.alltv.com and Gwendafox's blogspot.

New Year Resolution is to finish my next novel, so once the festivities are over I must buckle down to completing it.The research for it so fascinating that I get sidetracked on reading more about it.

4 comments:

Kavita Copas said...

Congratulations on the publication - I can't wait to read it. Best of luck with the book!
Kavita

Leela Soma said...

Thanks Kavita hope you can access the ISBN number etc.I 've had good feedback so far.Are you a writer too?

Waheed Rabbani said...

Hello Leela;

Congratulations on your book's publication. Arranged marriages ... hmm ... reminds me of back home. I believe I'll order your novel, as it sounds like an interesting read.

A fellow YWO author,
Best,
Waheed (Wally) Rabbani
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
The Azadi Trilogy, Book I: Doctor Margaret's Sea Chest
http://home.cogeco.ca/~wrabbani

Leela Soma said...

Thanks Waheed. Your trilogy looks really interesting too.I hope to buy it soon.

Blog Archive