Friday, 6 March 2009

World Book Day

When did you start writing? Do you have a routine everyday? Is this an autobiography? Some questions that I had asked authors at book readings were thrown at me today.Here is a photo of me signing the last few copies. The feedback from the people was fantastic. Milngavie bookshop has now got my book displayed prominently on a table of Scottish Literature,right at the door for the HomeComing Year.How appropriate.The launch was a success. There were over thirty people on a snowy March afternoon. After the reading, I was thrilled to be asked when the next novel would be out.The library staff had laid out not just tea, coffee but tasty home baking even hot sausage rolls. It was a wonderful, warm and friendly event. Most importantly all the copies were sold and orders are in my hand for more. Waiting for more photos, without the glasses!

No comments:

Blog Archive